Copyright and Technology Conference
The IAEL is sponsoring the Copyright and Technology 2012 London Conference.
The conference has built up a reputation in the US as a high level platform and forum for debate bringing the copyright and technology industries together and is now being brought to the UK for the first time. The one-day event in London on 19 June will feature panels, presentations and discussions covering technologies such as DRM, watermarking, fingerprinting, and online rights licensing. It will also cover curent legal developments such as issued in disputes between content providers and search engines and potential legislative developments on the copyright front. The conference program will include a General Session in the morning and separate Technology and Legal tracks in the afternoon. These tracks will focus on topics like content security challenges in multi-platform distribution and the automation of copyright.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Eric Walter (Secretary General, Hadopi)
- Andrew Bridges (Partner, Fenwick & West)
- Alex Terpstra (CEO, Civolution)
- Godfrey Rust (Director/Chief Data Architect, Rightscom; Linked Content Coalition)
- Paul Jessop (Founder, County Analytics)
- Judge Umeh (Enterprise Architect, Capgemini)
- Dr Susanne Guth-Orlowski (VP Business Development and Sales, CastLabs)
- Alec Main (VP Multi-Device DRM, Nagra)
- Andrew Glasspool (Managing Director, Farncombe)
- Huub van de Pol (Founder, iContact)
- Gilles Vercken (Partner, Gilles Vercken Law Firm)
- Simon Juden (Head of Public Policy, Pearson)
- Bill Rosenblatt (Founder, Copyright & Technology)
- Nic Garnett (Partner, Simons Muirhead & Burton)
- Paul Brindley (Co-Founder, Music Ally)
The full agenda can be located at: http://copyrightandtechnology.com/ct-london-2012-conference/.
IAEL members will receive a special 15 percent discount on any ticket type. Tickets for the early bird rate, which must be purchased by 4th May 2012, will be available for £254.15 (non-UK) and £304.98 (UK) (RRP: £299 and £358.80 respectively). To claim the discount please copy and paste the following link into your web browser address bar: http://copyrightandtechnologylondon.eventbrite.com/?discount=IAEL15, or enter the discount code IAEL15 when ordering via the following link http://copyrightandtechnologylondon.eventbrite.co.uk/.