Rethink Music 2011
Creativity, Commerce, and Policy in the 21st Century: how to Rethink Music?
MIDEM and Berklee College of Music bring you a new music conference, Rethink Music, which will be held April 25-27, 2011, in Boston, Mass.
Rethink Music will examine the business and rights challenges facing the music industry in the digital. The conference brings music industry stakeholders together with legal, business and academic experts.
- A discussion by Rep. John Conyers, Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee about the future of copyright law
- An exclusive conversation with Paul McGuiness, manager of U2, to speak with other leading artist managers at Rethink Music!
- Panel conversations about new business models
- Interactive discourses with some of today's most technology-savvy and business innovative artists
- Private evening entertainment from artists including Ben Folds, Amanda Palmer, Damian Kulash…
Sign up now for Rethink Music 2011 for an exclusive rate of $595 - available only to the first 20 attendees. That's 40% off the walk-in price! Use discount code IAEL.